12.04.2017

Perkins a Beast in C's Win over L's

11/24/2007

Kendrick Perkins made it seem as if there were a Big Four for the Celtics in last night's 107-94 win over the Lakers at TD Banknorth Garden.

Perkins scored a career-high 21 points and grabbed nine rebounds. The 6-foot-10-inch, 264-pound center made 8 of 10 shots in 34 minutes. Perkins is now shooting a team-best 64.7 percent from the field.

"I've just got to be consistent," he said. "It can't be up and down, up and down. It has to be consistent all the way through and a steady level. But it was a great game tonight."

Perkins knew the main reason he was getting dunks and layups was the attention paid to teammates Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, and Paul Pierce.

"A lot of easy baskets," said Perkins. "I've just got to keep finishing, setting picks, and getting guys open and it will come."

Said Garnett: "He had a huge game for us. I'm happy for him."

2 comments:

FLCeltsFan said...

I miss Perk. He recently had 20 points and 15 rebounds for the Charge in a game. I watched it and he looked really good. He has also added a hook shot to his repertoire. He made at least 4 of them in the game.

Lex said...

me too, for.


I met him once before a game.

very humble.